Pages

Friday, December 22, 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative: December 2017 - Winter/Christmas


Hey there!  I'm trying to get back into my nail art challenges now that the busy season at work has ended.  Today I have my first post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative December Winter/Christmas theme.  Since it's been a couple of months since I've done nail art I had to ease back into it! 


I started with a base of Lynnderella 12-19-16 PresentiMint.  This color is beautiful.  I love the mint base with aqua shimmer and turquoise glitters.  This is a total me color.  I did three coats plus topcoat. 


I decided to use some vinyl nail stencils from What's Up Nails to create my wintry look.  I used the Mittens Stencil and Lollipop Posse Lacquer Telephone Ice Cream and Polish My Life Fae Fever to create the mittens, and I used the Jolly Snowflakes Stencil and Telephone Ice Cream to create the snowflakes.  This look is so cute!  I love the mittens. 


I hope you like my first look back from my hiatus.  I will have at least one more look to share with you before the end of the year.  Happy Holidays! 

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment